The cold snap we’ve had the past few days has got me so drained, yesterday was stunning in comparison but I still felt so tired while at the same time the sunshine put me in the mood to get rid of things! It took me half the day to come out of my funk and start working around the house. I’ve decided to let some of the baby’s things go because it’s definitely time. While it’s sad he has grown out of his bassinet even just using it as a changing area… It’s sad but it will also be good to have it out of the way being useful to someone else.
Today has definitely been a “Motivate Monday” kinda day, I hate not knowing what to get into other than basic household things. The best way that I’ve found to self-motivate on any day is to make a list of things that need to be done or taken care of. I am a compulsive lust maker, I will seriously make a list of a list of lists haha! Not really but still I love to make lists because they help to make me feel organized and productive. I always say I have some form of OCD just not the kind that keeps my house spotless. Well here is my list of things that need to be done.
- Fold/put away laundry from yesterday.
- Clean up the kitchen/Put away dishes.
- Take the bag of clothes out to the truck for donation.
- Sweep the front porch.
- Move winter tote box to the shed.
- Fill the bird feeders.
- Post baby items for sale.
- Run the sweeper in the living room.
- Make a note to pick up vacuum storage bags at the store.
- Buy new shoes for Bubba.
All was well with list making but this is how it really went….
- Make a list of things to do. 2.Take nap with baby. 3.Wake up and eat cause breastfeeding and napping makes Mama Bear hungry…… so it didn’t go exactly as planned, but we did go out and get Bubs much-needed shoes because he’s so hard on them. At least I have the rest of my list for tomorrow right!!? That’s a Mama Bear life you never know how your plans will change. Needless to say, I’m worn out from the trip and ready for bed!